This is the new CARVON EVO 2WD. It will now have the new Landyachtz Evo Falcon deck, 90mm Kegel-core wheels and enclosure from eboardsperu.com. We now only use one type of V4 SpeedDrive, the SD R (Racing). The SD XL (eXtral Length) is now discontinued.
The CARVON EVO boards will be built by longhairedboy.com.
The CARVON EVO 2WD is powered by our revolutionary V4 SpeedDrive. By having no belts, the V4SD motors have almost no drag and can coast very far--just like hub motors. They are also amazingly quiet!
The full-urethane/complete wheels means you have a more comfortable and safe ride. They don't suffer deformation which can lead to urethane slippage and lower range. The wheels can be replaced with different brands and can also be rotated--just like car tires--for an even wear. The EVO looks super-stealthy and can easily be mistaken as a regular longboard.
Most importantly, the CARVON EVO feels and rides as natural as a regular, non-powered longboard. The arched “drop down” shape of the deck is meant to position the rider close to the ground for better feel and performance. If you like electric longboards, but feel they are too slow, mechanized and don’t ride smoothly, then the CARVON EVO is the board for you.
Features and Technical Specs:
- V4 SpeedDrive
- 12s3p Samsung 30Q Battery Pack
- Landyachtz Evo Falcon Deck
- Surf-rodz 200mm RKP Front Truck
- Range up to 25 miles or 40 km
- 90mm Kegel-core Wheels
- 40+ mph Top Speed
- Up to 15% Incline
- 250lb or 113kg Max Rider Weight
All international orders are responsible for import duties and taxes.
- The CARVON EVO boards are designed to be ridden on high-speed tracks. Please check your local laws before riding them.
- Rider must have previous skating experience and should ride responsibly. Minimum rider age should be 18.
- Always wear a helmet and full race gear if possible. Serious injury or death can occur.
- Should not be use solely for riding on steep hills. Never ride on wet roads.