Wanna go up to 40 mph with confidence-inspiring torque, control and smoothness? Do you want an E-board that rides like a regular longboard with superb coasting-ability and precision carving? Do you like the hub/in-wheel motors but wish they have "more urethane"? Tired of having noisy motors? Then choose the CARVON V4 SpeedDrive R (Racing) for your next Esk8 build. The latest SpeedDrive allows for the use of other wheels aside from the ABEC 11 Flywheels.
Features and Tech Specs:
- Dual 110kv sensored motors, 2500W each
- Custom-made precision CNC hanger, motor mounts and axle
- Motor mounts are screwed on for absolute no stator movement
- Stepped-down axle (from 12mm, 10mm to 8mm) is removable and replaceable
- Motors can be easily removed and inside bearings replaced
- Axle end-to-end is 11 inches (280mm)
Does not come with wheels or front truck. All international orders are responsible for import duties and taxes.
- Optimal rider weight is 200lb (90kg) or less for 2WD builds, 250lb (113kg) or less for 4WD builds. Not designed for hilly areas.
- Use 90mm to 100mm wheels for 2WD, use 107mm urethane to 6" pneumatic wheels for 4WD. Not designed for off-road or on grass.
- 2WD should be rear-driven and used with either a drop-down deck or with a thick enclosure to make sure the motors are shielded.
- Use a 12s (preferred Samsung 30Q) battery pack with minimum 3p for 2WD, and minimum of 5p for 4WD.
- Use only Vedder's ESCs. Sensored BLDC mode has higher top speed, sensored FOC mode is near-silent.
- Do not misuse, abuse, overuse or neglect. Do not do tricks. Do not ride on rain or soaked streets.
- Rider must be at least 16 years old and ride responsibly. Always wear helmet and safety gears.
- Obey traffic, local and community rules. Be respectful to pedestrians. Be a good ambassador.