This is a longer version of the original V4 SpeedDrive R. These motors have more torque and can be used with 107mm ABEC 11 SuperFly wheels on 2WD. It has 5 mph lower top speed than the V4 SD R on a same-sized wheel.
Features and Tech Specs:
- Dual 85kv sensored motors, 2250W each
- Custom-made precision CNC hanger, motor mounts and axle
- Motor mounts are screwed on for absolute no stator movement
- Stepped-down axle (from 12mm to 10mm) is removable and replaceable
- Motors can be easily removed and inside bearings replaced
- Axle end-to-end is 12 inches (305mm)
Does not come with wheels or front truck. All international orders are responsible for import duties and taxes.
- Optimal rider weight is 225 lbs (102 kg) or less for 2WD builds, 275 lbs (125kg) or less for 4WD builds. Not designed for very hilly areas.
- Use 97mm to 107mm wheels for 2WD, use 107mm urethane to 7" pneumatic wheels for 4WD. Not designed for off-road or on grass.
- 2WD should be rear-driven and used with either a drop-down deck or with a thick enclosure to make sure the motors are shielded.
- Use a 12s (preferred Samsung 30Q) battery pack with minimum 3p for 2WD, and minimum of 5p for 4WD.
- Use only Vedder's ESCs. Sensored BLDC mode has higher top speed, sensored FOC mode is near-silent.
- Do not misuse, abuse, overuse or neglect. Do not do tricks. Do not ride on rain or soaked streets.
- Rider must be at least 16 years old and responsible. Always wear helmet and safety gears.
- Obey traffic, local and community rules. Be respectful to pedestrians. Be a good ambassador.